So in my best Late Night host voice here we go:
10. The Cowboy Who Drove a Van covered in Confederate Flags
9. The Guy Who Constantly Sang Love Songs to Me.... IN PUBLIC
8. The Guy with the Mullet (And no it wasn't in the 80's it was 2001)
7. The Cowboy with super skinny, show your veins in your legs jeans
6. The guy who drove the BMW but made me pay for EVERYTHING.
5. The Goat Farmer who always smelled...... um, earthy?
4. The Civil War Reenactor with the odd growth on his neck
3. The guy that would bring flowers to my mother before each date and invite her to join us.
2.The Guy who only in retrospect am I able to admit that yes, he did in fact look a little like Sloth from the Goonies.
And the #1 reason I am so thankful to be married and not still searching for Mr. Right:
1. The Guy who ran up my JC Penny's Card buying himself a new wardrobe and then left me the next day for a 40 year old woman he met online.
So yes, I may be overly sappy about how great my husband is and while I won't say he is perfect, I will say he is a HELL of a lot better then those horrific choices I made in the past. Thank you for being the man of my dreams and for showing me not only how a man should treat a woman but that I deserve to be treated like a queen. My single ladies, do not give up because I am proof that sometimes you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince. Even then your prince still won't know how to put a toilet seat down!